Member Offers - Buy MPI

To post an offer to your fellow MPI Members, please log in and select "Start a Thread".

MPI Members receive 10% off from Zazz Events

Dear MPI Member,
Greetings from a Past President of your South Florida Chapter of MPI. It's Jeff Gold here, reaching out and hoping that you are starting your 2015 off with a giant running start! I am not one for long, drawn out emails, but I wanted to reach out and ask to be an "extension" of your office.
For the past 25 years our company has provided the finest in entertainment for MPI members on a national basis. Zazz Events, now has became a one stop, "Event Shop"! (TOTAL EVENT PRODUCTION COMPANY)
I wanted to offer you 10% off of anyone of our services for your upcoming corporate events. For those of you who where at the 2014-2015 Installation, we provided the entertainment, staging, lighting and laser show!
Please keep us in mind for: ? Any type of Entertainment Services ? Booking Celebrity Talent Worldwide ? Staging, including White Acrylic and Blacktop Platforms ? Intelligent Lighting ? On Site Lighting Designers ? Custom Trussing Configurations ? Licenced Laserist with Laser Shows ? Audio Visual from Screens to Giant LCD Monitors ? Giant LED Walls ? Full Custom Video Edits ? Marketing Events ? Creative Content Production ? Large Scale Event Execution ? Corporate Gaming
So much for my short email! Please give us a call to see how we can best assist you in creating a stress free event! Pictures and Video!! Click the following!
Zazz MPI 2014-2015 Installation Pictures Zazz Event Entertainment for and MPI Event Fundraiser Zazz Overview Zazz Entertainment Overview Zazz Staging and Lighting Overview Zazz Event Lasers Zazz Event Planning Overview VIDEO: Zazz MPI 2014-2015 Installation Banquet (We produced the entertainment, staging, and dance lightng with Lasers) Zazz MPI Fundraising Event (We produced the entertainment, staging, and dance lightng with Lasers) Zazz Fundraiser with the Miami Heat (We provided the sound and Kareoke) Hilarious!!

Jeff Gold
Zazz Events Platinum Gold Entertainment
President / CEO ENTERTAINMENT EVOLVED
www.ZazzEvents.com
954-753-7500 Ext 107 | Association Affiliation: Past Director of Special Events - MPI - "Educate, Innovate, Connect, Grow" Past - Event Professional - NACE Past - President - MPI ? South Florida Meeting Professionals International - MPI Winner - Event Supplier of the Year 2013 - 2014 ? Nominated for Association Event Planner of the Year 2013 - Biz Bash

Please see these short video’s of some unusual services we now offer for special events: Zazz LED/Laser Robots FusionRox (Live Band/Emcee/DJ/Laser Combo) Zazz Confetti Blizzard Laser Lit Bar-Mitzvah At The Fontainebleau

Read More